[meteorite-list] Warning: false Ebay emails

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:25:34 2004

Hello all

warning, I have received this false email from Ebay,
if you received the same addvise Ebay:

We regret to inform you that your eBay account could
be suspended if you don't resolve your problems. To
resolve this problems please click here and login to
your account in order to resolve your account
problems. If your problems could not be resolved your
account will be suspended for a period of 3-4 days,
after that it will be again operational.
Per the User Agreement, Section 9, we may immediately
issue a warning,temporarily suspend, indefinitely
suspend or terminate your membership and refuse to
provide our services to you if we believe that your
actions may cause financial loss or legal liability
for you, our users or us. We may also take these
actions if we are unable to
verify or authenticate any information you provide to
us.
Due to the suspension of this account, please be
advised you are prohibited from using eBay in any way.
This includes the registering of a new account.Please
note that this suspension does not relieve you of your
agreed-upon obligation to pay any fees you may owe to
eBay.

Regards,Safeharbor Departmen eBay, Inc.

Regards

atteo

=====
M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2000_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.com Collection Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.info
MSN Messanger: spacerocks_at_hotmail.com
EBAY.COM:http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/mcomemeteorite_at_excite.it/