[meteorite-list] Main Mass Status

From: Steve Witt <stelor96_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:25:34 2004

Michael,

I like your thought process, but remember that many of the larger
masses of P.F. have not, nor likely ever will, touch terra firma.

Steve

http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/image/0011/earthlights_dmsp_big.jpg

http://www.virtualguidebooks.com/Arizona/GrandCanyonRoute66/MeteorCrater/Met
> eorCraterRimL.html
> --
> Cool Calendar & Clock:
> http://www.yugop.com/ver3/stuff/03/fla.html
> --
> Michael Blood Meteorites & Didgeridoos for sale at:
> http://www.michaelbloodmeteorites.com/

=====
Steve Witt
IMCA #9020