[meteorite-list] Park Forest Main Mass Status

From: Thetoprok_at_aol.com <Thetoprok_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:25:34 2004

--part1_171.1dfb34a1.2be3ec4f_boundary

Hello List,
I have to say that I have always considered the 'main mass' to be the largest
piece that made it to the ground, including any pieces that may be associated
with it, whether recovered or not. Thus one may "still be looking for the
main mass".
Of course the main mass has everything to do with documenting the strewn
field map, as well as collecting.
Regards,
Larry

--part1_171.1dfb34a1.2be3ec4f_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=
=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Hello List,<BR>
I have to say that I have always considered the 'main mass' to be the larges=
t piece that made it to the ground, including any pieces that may be associa=
ted with it, whether recovered or not. Thus one may "still be looking for th=
e main mass".<BR>
Of course the main mass has everything to do with documenting&nbsp; the stre=
wn field map, as well as collecting.<BR>
Regards,<BR>
Larry</FONT></HTML>

--part1_171.1dfb34a1.2be3ec4f_boundary--