[meteorite-list] Park Forest Main Mass Status

From: Mark Langenfeld <mlangen_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:25:34 2004

Thanks, David. I will certainly defer to you (and the MetBul) on this.

But I agree that clarification is in order as, under this
interpretation, the identity of the "main mass" from any given fall
could (and often will) change from day-to-day. Is there a more absolute
term for the largest recovered piece?

Mark

--
CoreComm Webmail.