[meteorite-list] Ad -Weekly Rare Material

From: fcressy <fcressy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:25:17 2004

Hello all,

For those of you sitting on the fence deciding whether to get a piece of
this new silicated iron, I'd recommend doing it. I obtained a slice earlier
this year from the Hupes and it's really a piece of art. Besides being rare
and having a low TKW, it's prepared beautifully. For those of you not paying
attention, these pieces are beautifully ETCHED. How many of you out there
have an etched silicated iron in their collections?

My 2 cents,
Frank