[meteorite-list] Owens Valley Iron 1913

From: Howard Wu <freewu2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:22:32 2004

--0-273745423-1054434090=:71253

Hell'o list,

Ok, here is my rare inquiry about a meteorite of local importance to me. I found a plate of this quarter ton iron in an old Smithonian Volumn on Meteorites found near me here in Inyo Co.,CA. This was "found by a sheppard and donated to the National Museum", but I know there is some cut pieces in private hands. If anybody has any of this please contact me. Would love to get a small piece, but also just interested to know whats out there. Any articles about this too would be appreciated.

Howard Wu

--0-273745423-1054434090=:71253

<P>Hell'o list,</P>
<P>Ok, here is my rare inquiry about a meteorite of local importance to me. I found a plate of this quarter ton iron in an old Smithonian Volumn on Meteorites found near me here in Inyo Co.,CA. &nbsp;This was "found by a sheppard and donated to the National Museum", but I know there is some cut pieces in private hands. If anybody has any of this please contact me. Would love to get a small piece, but also&nbsp;just interested to know whats out there. Any articles about this too would be appreciated.&nbsp;</P>
--0-273745423-1054434090=:71253--