[meteorite-list] home address

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:23:54 2004

Hi Steve,
        First of all, CONGRATULATIONS for breaking the story and for
finding specimens, yourself. Way ta go, dowg!
        Now, as for people sending "all your money".... I wouldn't hold my
breath.
        Even with your "drop in price" it still works out to what? 26
specimens = a total of 2 grams making them $325 per gram. You
might find it a bit difficult to sell out right quick at those prices.
Good luck to you, though.
        Very few people have the experience you just had - have a meteorite
fall (in spectacular fashion) in your home town, report it to the list and
then find pieces, yourself. You will always have those memories - and very
dear ones they are too. But, like I said, I wouldn't wait for an avalanche
of buyers. You may want to consider using most of them in future trades
in the cluster trades for which you are so famous.
        Again, CONGRATULATIONS!
        Best wishes, Michael

on 3/30/03 9:22 AM, Steve Arnold, Chicago!!! at steve_arnol60120_at_yahoo.com