Fwd: [meteorite-list] Park Forest fall

From: John Gwilliam <jkg_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:23:54 2004

May I suggest that someone become the designated party to collect money for
a piece of this fall for Art. I would be glad to donate $20.00 or so for
such a worthy cause. With Mike Farmer busy working the fall, it doesn't
seem appropriate for him to be given the added burden.

Any volunteers? Let me know and I'll send $$.

John