[meteorite-list] Park Forest debacle / Art's BDay meteorite

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:23:53 2004

Hello List,

It is a shame a person from the museum acted this way. Let us hope this is
not a stand the whole museum is taking. It does make me wonder how much
money they will be offering these people tomorrow.something tells me it wont
be much.

I just pay paled Mike about the cost of a decent dinner. A very small token
of appreciation for the service Art has provided us.just think cable with
all the channels here is $80.00 for one month. Hoping others will
contribute as well.

Mark Bostick

Fair is fair, and these jive turkeys crapped on the private sector
big time and betrayed the public trust. This is an outrage.
        As far as limited material - DO PayPal Mike $ for Art. DO IT NOW:
This fell on his birthday and Mike has several specimens. The first
should go to Art! SEND MIKE a Few Bucks now. There are about 100
of us that are fairly active on this list. If we all send a few bucks, that
is enough for a good one to go to Art. (Lurkers, you are welcome to
be in on the birthday present for the list benefactor!)
        Sincerely, Michael Blood