[meteorite-list] if i'm not lucky enuff

From: Steve Arnold, Chicago!!! <steve_arnol60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:23:52 2004

Good morning list.I will be in and around the strewnfield later today and
most of tomorrow.If I cannot find any where I plan to look, but I have a
friend who lives down in olympia fields, which is next door to park
forest,who found some in there back yard,said to me you should have no
problem. We will see.But if i do not find any, i will trade A COMPLETE 50
micro set of meteorites for some piece's of this new fall.To me this is
good as it gets.I will probably never have another chance like this
again.AND I DON'T CARE IF THIS IS THE 3RD COMING OF BENSOUR OR
KILABO.This is a meteorite that fell in chicago.Enuff said!I will let
everyone know if I am lucky enough.I have to work till noon, than I will
be on my way.It is supposed to thunderstorm today, so pickings will be
slim.Probaly better tomorrow.Alot colder, but sunny.

                                                  steve arnold

=====
Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120
I. M. C. A. MEMBER #6728