[meteorite-list] New Fall

From: Steve Witt <stelor96_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:23:52 2004

Greetings List,

Just got back from Park Forest a bit ago. What an incredible day!! I
was able to acquire several specimens of this new fall. As reported
this seems to be a twin of Kilabo. I had the opportunity to see some
abolutely breathtaking finds. I also got to meet a few people from
the meteorite community, Al Lang, Adam Hupe, Brice Hornback,
Meenakshi Wadhwa from the Field Museum in Chicago and many others.

Park Forest was, putting it mildly a madhouse today. I plan on
returning tomorrow to get some more specimens. I was able to see
where an incoming meteorite ricocheted off of the street and straight
into the side of a house. Hoping to get one of those pieces tomorrow.
Also met a guy who has a nice fresh dent on the roof of his van
thanks to a meteorite.

It looks as though a few other dealers will be there tomorrow, I look
forward to meeting you all. I will have some pictures posted shortly.
More later.

Exhausted,
Steve

=====