[meteorite-list] Authenticating Meteorite Laboratories

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:23:49 2004

Hello
Ask to M.Yousef, he have tonsof Institutes where
analyzed meteorites hahahaha....
Regards

Matteo

--- GShanos_at_aol.com wrote:
> Dear List Members:
>
> Hi, its Greg Shanos from sunny Florida. I was at a
> Rock & Mineral Show last
> weekend and had several people approach me as to
> whether they have an
> authentic meteorite. I informed them that I would
> obtain information
> regarding which labs authenticate meteorites for
> free? Any snail mail
> addresses. Thank you.
>
> Sincerely
> greg

=====
M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2000_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.com Collection Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.info
MSN Messanger: spacerocks_at_hotmail.com
EBAY.COM:http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/mcomemeteorite_at_excite.it/