[meteorite-list] theuthe

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:23:49 2004

Steve,I amnot sure why you email this. Eric Olson and
I had 8 kilos for sale between us two weeks ago. I
am sitting now in South Africa again, waiting for my
flight to London tonight. Michael Cottingham and I
have been in Lesotho, Swaziland, and South Africa for
the last 10 days. We went on Safari, vsited the jungle
coast on the Mozambique border, and saw animals galore
in the world famous Kruger Park. We hunted Thuathe and
purchased some more specimens, but the fall is
finished. We got barely a kilo each this trip, there
is little more to be found, the strewnfield has been
picked clean. If you have any hope of getting a nice
indvidual, I highly highly suggest anyone contact me
via email, ASAP and place a request, as I will sell
out this material in minutes, and there will be no
more from me.
I will be travelling the next 48 hours, and will
answer emails if possible during airport stops along
the way.
Michael Farmer
Meteorite-Hunter
signing off from South Africa