[meteorite-list] New Ebay Auctions

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:23:49 2004

Hello all

I have put some new auctions with new material, type a
new carbonaceous chondrite, new Impact Melt LL5
Breccia, Wabar and a NWA surprise - I not have the
analysis but probably is a enstatite or a impact melt
- and I have put some copy of roman coins with
meteorite theme. Take a look only to the carbonaceous
slice put on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3239&item=2165852691

other auctions here:

http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/mcomemeteorite%40excite.it/

Regards

Matteo

=====
M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2000_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.com Collection Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.info
MSN Messanger: spacerocks_at_hotmail.com
EBAY.COM:http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/mcomemeteorite_at_excite.it/