[meteorite-list] MATTEO

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:23:49 2004

> Matteo,,, I will not repeat my words to you again,

and why you not stop to word with this list with your
spam of false meteorites?

> as it is prooved
> useless,,,, but note that you did not miss any post
> I do without replying
> quickly,, always repeating the same statements!!!
>
> NOTE:
> I dont sell meteorites!!!!

Uhmmm....is strange, in your site is available the
list of the false meteorites - tons of lunars etc... -
if a person not know the meteorite argoument - type
you - ask to you to sell a piece of this " meteorites
" you what answer? I doubt you answer: " sorry is not
meteorites and is not for sale " but you search to
take money from this. Is many nice your word in the
pallasite piece: Although the dark regions are not
clearly peridot, but the white regions are certainly
metal and they are magnetic. Uhmmm...not peridot,
probably the white regions is metal -many hard see if
is real metal - but is magneti and for this is confirm
a pallasite. You know how many tons of minerals have
magnetism? or normaly rocks?

> I know nobody from Morocco.

Many strange, in 20 moroccan people I have ask of you,
12 of this have answer yes, and in the first one is
many know from many meteorite dealers why go from this
person to take meteorites. I no put the name why I am
correct and I respect the privacy of a person.

> So you and/or your contacts in Bologna are ******.

What is it this *****? Idiot? Stupid? Other? If is yes
is good for you never come in the show in the next
year, or I inform this person know you and probably is
not many happy to received a ****** from you, me in
first. Now you have real broken me, and I put in spam
box, if I answer to you is why I see the answer from
other members of this list to your spam messagges.

Matteo

<acculabs_at_hotmail.com>,meteorite-list@meteoritecentral.com

=====