[meteorite-list] Bologna Show little report

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:23:49 2004

Hello all

Yesterday I am return after 3 days of Bologna Mineral
Show, the first show in Italy. The meteorites take the
interest of the people and this year it was prepared a
exhibithion of lunar meteorites with the DaG 400 main
mass in first and a piece of lunar rock from Nasa. I
have see in total 6 meteorite dealers - included me -
from Carion to finaly Vassiliev, happy to see in
Bologna, and the museum pieces have put for sale -
Mauro you are happy of the Imilac slice ;-) - People
is interested in meteorites, but is not ready to spend
big quantitative of money for buy important pieces,
ask many questions and buy a little piece of meteorite
for curiosity. Some moroccan dealers is present in
Bologna with the same ugly material, only one have
good material - unfortunatly not the important
material type Yousef ;-) - where I have acquired a new
carbonaceous chondrite - over 200 grams - , a probably
enstatite - over 600 grams - a nice Bensour complete
individual, a oriented bowl meteorite with a very low
low magnetism and other ordinary chondrites with a
nice crust. From Vassiliev I have buy some pieces
formy collection type a nice slice of the new russian
pallasite, and I have cry many for the fantastic
pieces show from Serguei, type a 13 gr. fragment with
crust of Cold Bokkeveld...arghhh....Carion is present
with many ordinary material type Tatahouine, Allende,
Gao, Sikhote's, pieces of the CR Taffafrast, Valera,
lunar pieces etc....Tomelleri is present with slices
of DaG 670, 669, 671 and others meteorites. I am
present with 3 mt. of tables with new NWA material
type my NWA 1701 Impact Melt LL5 Breccia, lunar
material, historical type Pultusk, Ensisheim,
Alfianello, Albareto and others.....well, this is a
little report, I hope to put a complete report for the
Meteorite Magazine. Today I put the photos of the
show, I addvise when is ready.
Regards

Matteo

=====
M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2000_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.com Collection Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.info
MSN Messanger: spacerocks_at_hotmail.com
EBAY.COM:http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/mcomemeteorite_at_excite.it/