[meteorite-list] chondrite with IM Breccia!

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:23:49 2004

Hello all

A my idea is take off this person from the list, I
have speack in Bologna with moroccan people and know
this person - is no a computer - and the same have
answer this person sale only false meteorites. I ask
to the responsable of the list please take off this
person; persons sale false meteorites is not good come
in this list, thanks.
Regards

Matteo

--- Randy Mils <acculabs_at_hotmail.com> wrote:

---------------------------------

I think the best way to combat all this spam of ROCKS
is to ignore it completely. From this day forward, I
propose that no one on this list respond to these
posts. Maybe if we ignore the posts, they will
eventually stop.

Randy

>From: "M Yousef" >To:
meteorite-list_at_meteoritecentral.com >Subject:
[meteorite-list] chondrite with IM Breccia! >Date:
Fri, 14 Mar 2003 07:13:10 +0000 > >Dear Alll; >Here is
a very nice rock showing at the same time nice
chonrules >together with IM breccia.
>http://alifyaa.com/meteorite/cbr/index.html > > >the
IM breccia is similar to this rock:
>http://alifyaa.com/meteorite/br/index.html >and the
chondrite is like that you have seen in the previous
two >posts:
>http://alifyaa.com/meteorite/cnd/index.html
>http://alifyaa.com/meteorite/cnd2/index.html > > >
>Best Wishes > >Mohamed H. Yousef

=====
M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2000_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.com Collection Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.info
MSN Messanger: spacerocks_at_hotmail.com
EBAY.COM:http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/mcomemeteorite_at_excite.it/