[meteorite-list] chondrite with IM Breccia!

From: John Gwilliam <jkg_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:23:48 2004

Randy and List et al,
I had a very satisfying experience this morning when checking my email...
no mail from the regular "spammers" that misuse this List. This didn't
happen by itself. I took about five (5) minutes of my time two days ago
and instructed my Eudora Pro email program to filter out the trash from
specific senders. Just to make sure it was working properly, I opened my
"Trash" folder and there I found ALL the unopened emails, right where they
belong.

Have a great weekend,

John Gwilliam