[meteorite-list] Really poor taste fake pictures of shuttle

From: STUARTATK_at_aol.com <STUARTATK_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:23:48 2004

--part1_192.1729d5ec.2ba2cd0d_boundary

For pity's sake, why are we giving even a MOMENT's publicity to these sickos
on this List? Why are we even MENTIONING these pictures when it's obvious to
anyone with even a hint of intelligence that they're cruel, perverse fakes by
twisted Armageddon screenshot-grabbing idiots with even less conscience than
brains? Ignore them and they'll go away. Keep mentioning them and people will
seek them out and the cancer will spread.

**Enough**, okay?

Stu

--part1_192.1729d5ec.2ba2cd0d_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=3D2>For pity's sake, why are=20=
we giving even a MOMENT's publicity to these sickos on this List? Why are we=
 even MENTIONING these pictures when it's obvious to anyone with even a hint=
 of intelligence that they're cruel, perverse fakes by twisted Armageddon sc=
reenshot-grabbing idiots with even less conscience than brains? Ignore them=20=
and they'll go away. Keep mentioning them and people will seek them out and=20=
the cancer will spread.
<BR>
<BR>**Enough**, okay?
<BR>
<BR>Stu</FONT></HTML>

--part1_192.1729d5ec.2ba2cd0d_boundary--