[meteorite-list] chondrite with IM Breccia!

From: magellon <magellon_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:23:48 2004

MHY,
You take excellent pictures! (But I think we have seen these before.)
Did you ever think about advertising your photo skills for any local
meteorite collectors? You could take photos of their meteorites and even

display them on your web site for sale. Orders would be sent to you. You
would get a fee when they were sold. ( Or simply buy some meteorites and
sell them?)
Best,
ken