[meteorite-list] New Stock! (AD)

From: Impactika_at_aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:23:47 2004

--part1_37.3575447d.2ba02550_boundary

Hello everybody,

I have just updated my site and added quite a few of the pretty pieces I
brought back from Tucson.
The "Meteorites" and "Impact Glass" pages have been completely re-done.
Please Enjoy!

       http://www.impactika.com/meteorites-frame.html
          http://www.impactika.com/impactglass-frame.html

One important fact regarding the Libyan Glass: The western end of Egypt along
the Libyan border has been closed and patrolled by the military since last
summer. Visitors are not welcome. This means that it is now impossible to go
collect more Libyan Glass (and fulgurites). Alain Carion has a pretty nice
"reserve", and that is where those new pieces come from. Let's hope that he
has enough of a reserve, and that things will cool down pretty soon in that
part of the world.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Anne Black
IMCA #2356
www.IMPACTIKA.com
e-mail: IMPACTIKA_at_aol.com

--part1_37.3575447d.2ba02550_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=
=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Hello everybody,<BR>
<BR>
I have just updated my site and added quite a few of the pretty pieces I bro=
ught back from Tucson. <BR>
The "Meteorites" and "Impact Glass" pages have been completely re-done. Plea=
se Enjoy!<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; http://www.impactika.com/meteorites-fra=
me.html<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; http://www.impactika.=
com/impactglass-frame.html&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <BR>
<BR>
One important fact regarding the Libyan Glass: The western end of Egypt alon=
g the Libyan border has been closed and patrolled by the military since last=
 summer. Visitors are not welcome. This means that it is now impossible to g=
o collect more Libyan Glass (and fulgurites). Alain Carion has a pretty nice=
 "reserve", and that is where those new pieces come from. Let's hope that he=
 has enough of a reserve, and that things will cool down pretty soon in that=
 part of the world.&nbsp; <BR>
<BR>
Let me know if you have any questions.<BR>
<BR>
Anne Black<BR>
IMCA #2356<BR>
www.IMPACTIKA.com<BR>
e-mail: IMPACTIKA_at_aol.com</FONT></HTML>

--part1_37.3575447d.2ba02550_boundary--