[meteorite-list] Subterranean Rumblings

From: Mark Miconi <mam602_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:23:47 2004

Hang on to your hats...today they test the MOAB in Florida. This should tell
whether the rumblings were what you felt. I suspect that the earlier
rumblings were underground tests, maybe to get the timer or triggering
mechanism working. Todays test is to be video taped....possibly for the
benefit of Iraq. You wouldn't want your 21,000 lb MOAB to not go boom during
its screen test.

Mark