[meteorite-list] Re: Tucson Meteorite Show Video

From: geoking_at_notkin.net <geoking_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:23:46 2004

Jim posted:

> It is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED that all of you order this video.

Dear Jim and List:

I must second Jim's praise of John Gwilliam and Bob Holme's Tucson video.

My copy arrived today. It is hugely enjoyable and of a very
professional quality . . . and I'm not just saying that because I'm
in it : ) The film contains great segments with some of your
favorite meteorite characters; footage of Gold Basin adventures, and
more.

Well done Bob and John! I hope that making a documentary film at the
show will become an annual event.

Regards,

Geoff N.
www.paleozoic.org