[meteorite-list] Re-Post Nininger Moment #8

From: almitt <almitt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:23:46 2004

Hi Rob,

That darn Frank, and those prairie farmers :-)

In Space Rocks and Buffalo Grass Frank's wife is Eliza and Mary is their daughter. In
Nininger's Book "Find a Fallen Star" where the vast amount of information for Nininger
Moments come from Harvey suggests that Mary is Frank's wife. Someone has made an
obvious mistake or typo but if I had to bet on which publication was right, I would go
with Harvey Nininger's, not to say he might be wrong this time. Perhaps the answer can
be found in one or more of Mark Bostick's archived articles that might shed some more
light on the subject.

Thanks for pointing this out to me! I don't think anyone did last time or I might have
check my source and found it to be consistent with what I wrote so did make the
change. Anyone have conclusive information?

--AL