[meteorite-list] Will not be able to respond to emails

From: Adam Hupe <adamhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:23:44 2004

------=_NextPart_000_0142_01C2E194.4159AA80

Dear List Members,

I have been checking my emails only a couple of times a week because I =
have had to temporarily relocate to another city because of a family =
emergency. If any of you have been trying to get through to me or my =
brother Greg, I am sorry that we have not been able to respond. I only =
have a limited amount of time to address each email and I am falling =
behind. I may have communications set up more directly later in the =
week at the new location. My brother was due back on the 12th from =
Africa but I am trying to recall him sooner because this emergency =
affects him as well.

I hope anybody who has been trying to get a hold of us understands and I =
apologize if this has caused any inconvenience. I ran out of time =
trying to email everybody back and thought the list would be a good =
place to get the word out.

Thank you everybody for your patience.

All the best,

Adam

------=_NextPart_000_0142_01C2E194.4159AA80

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Dear List Members,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I have been checking my emails only a =
couple of=20
times a week because I have had to temporarily relocate to another city =
because=20
of a family emergency.&nbsp; If any of you have been trying to get =
through to me=20
or my brother Greg, I am sorry that we have not been able to =
respond.&nbsp; I=20
only have a limited amount of time to address each email and I am =
falling=20
behind.&nbsp; I may have communications set up more directly later in =
the week=20
at the new location.&nbsp; My brother was due back on the 12th from =
Africa but I=20
am trying to recall him sooner because this emergency affects him as=20
well.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I hope anybody who has been trying to =
get a hold of=20
us understands and I apologize if this has caused any =
inconvenience.&nbsp; I ran=20
out of time trying to email everybody back and thought the list would be =
a good=20
place to get the word out.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Thank you everybody for your =
patience.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>All the best,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Adam</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0142_01C2E194.4159AA80--