[meteorite-list] Thuathe

From: Bernd Pauli HD <bernd.pauli_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:23:44 2004

Michael Farmer wrote:

> Hi again, I am almost sold out of this meteorite. There are a couple
> pieces still listed, but other than that I only have a few fragments
> left. Everyone should check out Eric Olson's specimens.Mike FarmerBy
> the way, what does everyone think about my story and photos? Haven't
> seen them? Click below.

http://www.meteoritehunter.com/thuathehunt.htm

If this link does not work, try this one:

http://www.meteoriteguy.com/index

> what does everyone think about my story and photos?

What photos? What story? Well, I think for most of us the new
meteorites were more important than the story behind them ;-)

OK. Let's be serious. The photo of that awesome main mass is
breathtaking !!! A beautifully, sculptured nose cone that knocks
your socks off !!!

Bernd