[meteorite-list] CNN Poll: 70% Want To Know About Asteroid Impact

From: Ron Baalke <baalke_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:23:44 2004

http://www.cnn.com//POLL/results/366631.html

CNN Poll
February 28, 2003

If astronomers detect a planet-killing asteroid right before it hits Earth, do you
want to know?

Yes, I would like to be able to prepare for the end.
70% - 52009 votes

No, I would rather enjoy the last minutes without knowing.
30% - 22379 votes

Total: 74,388 votes

This QuickVote is not scientific and reflects the opinions of only
those Internet users who have chosen to participate. The results
cannot be assumed to represent the opinions of Internet users in
general, nor the public as a whole. The QuickVote sponsor is not
responsible for content, functionality or the opinions expressed
therein.