[meteorite-list] Thuathe stones for sale! Webpage up!

From: Michael Farmer <farmerm_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:23:44 2004

------=_NextPart_000_00C8_01C2E180.206EF000

Hello everyone, as Eric and I promised from South Africa last week, it =
is now noon in Tucson and our Thuathe pages are up and running.=20
go to my website and see photos and story of our trip, pieces for sale, =
and be sure to see my collection page where my private pieces are =
listed.=20
I fully expect to be sold out by tonight, so get them now or forget =
them.=20
Mike Farmer
http://www.meteoritehunter.com

------=_NextPart_000_00C8_01C2E180.206EF000

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hello everyone, as Eric and I promised =
from South=20
Africa last week, it is now noon in Tucson and our Thuathe pages are up =
and=20
running. <BR>go to my website and see photos and story of our trip, =
pieces for=20
sale, and be sure to see my collection page where my private pieces are =
listed.=20
</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I fully expect to be sold out by =
tonight, so get=20
them now or forget them. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Mike Farmer</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><A=20
href=3D"http://www.meteoritehunter.com">http://www.meteoritehunter.com</A=