[meteorite-list] Meteorites Expeditions

From: Rafael B. Torres <spacecollection2001_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:23:43 2004

Hello, thats a good way of thinking. I want the meteorite cane just for L or
H meteorites stick to the big magnet. But I also will look with the eye for
other types of meteorites. Unfortunately I dont have any individual
Achondrite, Lunar, martian, etc...I just have slices of them, so I dont know
how they look like in situ, but I have photos. What kind of damage can a
magnet do to a meteorite?...I thought that it might break it, but what I
plan is not stick the meteorite directly to the ground, but above it. I also
have smaller magnets for checking the sample in my hands, thus not harming
the meteorite. Is that what you are telling me?

            =0)
Rafael B. Torres
Space Collection 2001
http://www.geocities.com/rafael_blando