[meteorite-list] Unfortunately...

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:23:43 2004

Dear List, Gumby Dave;
Cheer up! Don't let Mo-stick Yo-head own your minds! Call him an
idiot, but do not let him rule your meteoritic emotions.
If we ALL never, I mean NEVER answered a few of his sickly boring
meteorwrongic bafooneries, he would probably become bored and depart
from a list that does not respond to him.
Either that, or bombard him with thousands of pictures of your
meteorwrong collections to fill up his mailbox and waste his space and
time.
Rather floridly proclaimed himself,
Dave Freeman