[meteorite-list] Re: Cutting irons?

From: Bill Mason III <bmason3_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:23:43 2004

Dear Jamie and others,
    I finally read the August 97 article by Allen Langheinrich on cutting
Iron Meteorites, It is freighting if you don't have all the equipment But it
is correct.
    I'm sure there are others out there that have techniques to share with
all of us. Let's open a constructive experience discussion. We can all learn
something.
    Bill Mason