[meteorite-list] Park Forest orders

From: Michael Farmer <farmerm_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:09:59 2004

------=_NextPart_000_0017_01C2F7C8.CE4651B0

Hi again everyone, I am sending this here since I have too many orders =
to answer individually. I am requesting that all who want pieces of this =
meteorite, send me payment via paypal for watever $$$ amount you want to =
buy. I do not know what the final price will be, but you all read the =
emails so ytou know it will be near or maybe over $30 gram for those who =
want nice pieces. This is an impact-melt breccia, and I have not seen it =
cut but know it will be absolutely stunning.=20
I will handle all orders by what you want, and if we decide I cant fill =
your order, the paypal payment can simply be cancelled and the money =
credited to yuor paypal acount with no fee.=20
This will let me have more money available here to buy more if more =
comes available.=20
I will of course, do my best to give those of you who want to help by =
doing this the best pieces and deals possible.=20
Mike Farmer
paypal account,=20
farmerm_at_concentric.net

------=_NextPart_000_0017_01C2F7C8.CE4651B0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hi again everyone, I am sending this =
here since I=20
have too many orders to answer individually. I am requesting that all =
who want=20
pieces of this meteorite, send me payment via paypal for watever $$$ =
amount you=20
want to buy. I do not know what the final price will be, but you all =
read the=20
emails so ytou know it will be near or maybe over $30 gram for those who =
want=20
nice pieces. This is an impact-melt breccia, and I have not seen it cut =
but know=20
it will be absolutely stunning. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I will handle all orders by what you =
want, and if=20
we decide I cant fill your order, the paypal payment can simply be =
cancelled and=20
the money credited to yuor paypal acount with no fee. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>This will let me have more money =
available here to=20
buy more if more comes available. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I will of course, do my best to give =
those of you=20
who want to help by doing this the best pieces and deals possible. =
</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Mike Farmer</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>paypal account, </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><A=20
href=3D"mailto:farmerm_at_concentric.net">farmerm@concentric.net</A></FONT><=
/DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0017_01C2F7C8.CE4651B0--