[meteorite-list] Forest Park Meteorite Fall

From: Michael Farmer <farmerm_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:09:59 2004

------=_NextPart_000_0056_01C2F7C1.4EC13970

There is only about 14 to 20 kilos known, only about 6 kilos in private =
hands. The rest is still with the owners, all of who saw the advice of =
the plantarium yesterdat telling them not to sell, it with worth far =
more than any dealer will offer them. So thanks to them, the people now =
want millions. No problem, those stones are off the market for a few =
years.=20
What little is available is almost all spoken for. The pieces that have =
been found since the rain (and it is raining HARD right now) are all =
rusted already.=20
Mike Farmer
  ----- Original Message -----=20