[meteorite-list] Forest Park incredible offer

From: Michael Farmer <farmerm_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:09:59 2004

------=_NextPart_000_00D2_01C2F7B6.72736970

Well everyone, I have spent so much money that I must make an offer I =
don't want to. About 2 hours ago, I bought an individual, 56 grams that =
hit a car! It is from Steger, and I got it due to the advertisement I =
placed and I was on the news tonight.=20
This piece is beautiful it has nice patches of fusion crust, and maroon =
PAINT and silver metal residue from the car that it hit.=20
I need money to buy another specimen that I was offered tonight. =
Everyone on this list knows that the only car hitter ever available is =
Peekskill. Granted Peekskill is the most dramatic, this one is right =
beside it.
This piece hit the car and made a small dent on the trunk top, and =
bounced into the paved driveway. The man came out in the morning and saw =
the stone laying behind the car. He picked it up and saw the paint, then =
saw the dent on the car and thought someone had vandalized his car. He =
then saw the news about the meteorite and knew he had one.=20
I will offer this piece to the first person who gives me $3000.00. The =
only catch is that I need the money sent to me tomorrow by WESTERN =
UNION. This is $2900 sent to me and the Western Union fee should be =
~100.00. I MUST get the money NOW while I am here to buy another stone. =
Most dealers left today, I am staying to try and find more.=20
On another note, I FOUND 2 pieces today, 2 fragments weighing 14 grams =
that fit together! I am so happy. I am still looking for a large stone, =
but it is not looking well, it is raining again tonight.=20
EMAIL me or call me on my cell phone now 520 360 0818. The first person =
who confirms that they will buy the stone, gets the only complete car =
smacker known.=20
Mike Farmer

------=_NextPart_000_00D2_01C2F7B6.72736970

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Well everyone, I have spent so much =
money that I=20
must make an offer I don't want to. About 2 hours ago, I bought an =
individual,=20
56 grams that hit a car! It is from Steger, and I got it due to the=20
advertisement I placed and I was on the news tonight. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>This piece is beautiful it has nice =
patches of=20
fusion crust, and maroon PAINT and silver metal residue from the car =
that it=20
hit. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I need money to buy another specimen =
that I was=20
offered tonight. Everyone on this list knows that the only car hitter =
ever=20
available is Peekskill. Granted Peekskill is the most dramatic, this one =
is=20
right beside it.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>This piece hit the car and made a small =
dent on the=20
trunk top, and bounced into the paved driveway. The man came out in the =
morning=20
and saw the stone laying behind the car. He picked it up and saw the =
paint, then=20
saw the dent on the car and thought someone had vandalized his car. He =
then saw=20
the news about the meteorite and knew he had one. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I will offer this piece to the first =
person who=20
gives me $3000.00. The only catch is that I need the money sent to me =
tomorrow=20
by WESTERN UNION. This is $2900 sent to me and the Western Union fee =
should be=20
~100.00. I MUST&nbsp;get the money NOW while I am here to buy another =
stone.=20
Most dealers left today, I am staying to try and find more. =
</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>On another note, I FOUND 2 pieces =
today, 2=20
fragments weighing 14 grams that fit together! I am so happy. I am still =
looking=20
for a large stone, but it is not looking well, it is raining again =
tonight.=20
</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>EMAIL me or call me on my cell phone =
now 520 360=20
0818. The first person who confirms that they will buy the stone, gets =
the only=20
complete car smacker known. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Mike Farmer</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_00D2_01C2F7B6.72736970--