[meteorite-list] Dealer Refunds: IDENTITY and DOUBLE GAUL

From: Tim Heitz <midwestmeteor_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:22:45 2004

-----Original Message-----
From: meteorite-list-admin_at_meteoritecentral.com
[mailto:meteorite-list-admin_at_meteoritecentral.com] On Behalf Of Charlie
Devine
Sent: Sunday, June 29, 2003 2:24 PM
To: Tom aka James Knudson
Cc: Ken O'Neill; Meteorite-List (E-mail)
Subject: Re: [meteorite-list] Dealer Refunds: IDENTITY and DOUBLE GAUL

Tom, Ken, list,

Just a short note to assure anyone who feels that they may have offended
me somehow that such is simply not the case. This thing between Matteo
and I, which had nothing to do with the "dealer-refund" thread, was over
as far as I was concerned. When Matteo chose to complain to the list
regarding me, I felt comfortable in setting the record straight.
So,there is only one person to whom I might take offense, namely he who
brought a private matter onto the list, but believe me, I am not sitting
here stewing over it! From my perspective this private matter was
unfortunate but of no great consequence
in the grand scheme of things.

Best wishes,
Charlie