[meteorite-list] Off the wall meteorites???

From: Tom aka James Knudson <knudson911_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:22:44 2004

Hello List, I think I have seen exactly the "off- the- wall" meteorites
Steve is looking for! I have seen a complete set of the Teenage mutant
ninja turtles carved out of Nantan meteorites! They fit Steve's criteria,
off the wall and types that most people do not want to collect.
Thanks, Tom
The proudest member of the IMCA 6168