[meteorite-list] contact

From: Michael Farmer <farmerm_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:22:44 2004

STEVE, everyone who sells meteorites is listed on the meteorite central and
meteorite exchange sites. You should contact EACH ONE, instead of asking us
all these questions every day. You are making yourself appear very lazy, not
wanting to do the work looking for what you want, instead just spamming the
list. Please take peoples advice and do it.
Mike Farmer