[meteorite-list] Re: Dealer Refunds IDENTITY AND DOUBLE GAUL

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:22:44 2004

Hello

I have write to this person of the mistake and I have
write if no want no pay me the auction and I put the
auction on ebay for another time, and I have put, but
he have want the same buy the piece and have sent the
payment to me. I have take off the piece from ebay and
sent to the person.I have not no excuse for this
person, I had said him that if did not want did not
pay the auction, he wanted the same to pay when was
able to refuse itself, ruining the series of positive
feedback on my account ebay, I find it extremely
inaccurate. I have stop the ID in my bidders on ebay.
Regards

Matteo

--- Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_cox.net> wrote:
> Ken, Tom, Matteo & all,
> Let me put a bloody end to all this
> nonsense, right now.
> Matteo, if you hadn't had the GAUL to slam a
> good person
> yesterday, as per below, I would have kept my bloody
> mouth
> shut. I quote you as follows from yesterday's post
> to the list:
> --
> Hello all
> I addvise all to stop this ID in your ebay spam
> list,
> the person in matter buy from me a slice of PF that
> came from the close pavement of the fire station in
> park forest. By mistake I had written that it came
> from the roof of the station, but I said him that it
> was able not to buy it and I I replaced it in sale.
> The person instead buy the same the piece and put a
> negative feedback to me, a behavior from idiotic
> truth. Block this person if do not want to have
> surprised.
> ID: shawomet
> --
> Now, as for this buyer whom you claim did
> you wrong:
> This is a customer of mine, Matteo. He saw the same
> post
> from me off of which you bought the Park Forrest (at
> $25/g,
> which is $5/g more than you paid Steve Arnold - it
> is
> OBVIOUS you are the person who wanted him to refund
> your $)
> So, this customer contacts me and asks if I
> miswrote
> in my ad that it fell ACCROSS THE STREET from the
> Fire
> Station, or did it actually hit the fire station. I
> explained it
> fell accross the street and that you had a hard time
> with
> English and perhaps missworded your statement, AS I
> HAD
> BEEN VERY CLEAR WITH YOU UPON PURCHASE ABOUT THIS
> PARTICULAR SPECIMEN, as we exchanged emails until
> there
> could be NO DOUBT in your mind.
> Now, Matteo, you are claiming a VERY
> different story
> than this customer, who said in attempts to clarify
> with
> you, you were emphatic about this stone hitting the
> fire
> station.
> Now you email the list bad mouthing him
> because he filed
> a negative eBay feedback on you.....
> And you have the astonishingly poor taste to
> do this while
> the whole list is up in arms about you mewling about
> a deal
> with Steve Arnold (go ahead, I double dog dare you
> to deny
> it is you) ABOUT MATERIAL FROM THE SAME FALL!!!
> I have long suspected your understanding is
> greater than you
> let on. I will no longer give you the benefit of
> [...]

=====
M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2000_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.com Collection Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.info
MSN Messanger: spacerocks_at_hotmail.com