[meteorite-list] Dealer Refunds

From: Rob Wesel <Nakhladog_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:22:43 2004

------=_NextPart_000_0028_01C33D22.6942E540

Steve-

I am going to break from the pack in saying I probably would do it, =
refund his money but I would never, ever sell to him again. I do not =
think that he has any ethical basis in requesting a refund, I just find =
it easier to settle up and be done. Depending on the price of the piece, =
the negative word of mouth this idiot could spread could prove more =
costly. His request is petty and shows a complete lack of grace, perhaps =
take comfort in that. Then again, if we are talking about a significant =
amount of money, the financial inconvenience to you must be weighed =
against whatever wrath he may unleash. The whole thing is just stupid =
and he is clearly taking advantage of you.=20

Been thinking about it some more.....screw it, let 'im twist.

--
Rob Wesel
------------------
We are the music makers...and we are the dreamers of the dreams.
Willy Wonka, 1971
------=_NextPart_000_0028_01C33D22.6942E540
<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Steve-</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I am going to break from the pack in =
saying I=20
probably would do it, refund his money but I would never, ever sell to =
him=20
again. I do not think that he has any ethical basis in requesting a =
refund, I=20
just find it easier to settle up and be done. Depending on the price of =
the=20
piece, the negative word of mouth this idiot could spread could prove =
more=20
costly. His request is petty and shows a complete lack of grace, perhaps =
take=20
comfort in that. Then again, if we are talking about a significant =
amount of=20
money, the financial inconvenience to you must be weighed against =
whatever wrath=20
he may unleash. The whole thing is just stupid and he is clearly taking=20
advantage of you. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Been thinking about it some =
more.....screw it, let=20
'im twist.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><BR>--<BR>Rob =
Wesel<BR>------------------<BR>We are=20
the music makers...and we are the dreamers of the dreams.<BR>Willy =
Wonka,=20
1971</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><BR></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>
------=_NextPart_000_0028_01C33D22.6942E540--