[meteorite-list] Display Boxes

From: PolandMET.com <PolandMET.com_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:22:42 2004

> Me too!!!
> "bigger than 5x5cm" is the important part.
>
> Anne M. Black
> www. IMPACTIKA.com
> IMPACTIKA_at_aol.com

On Mr. Strufe page at http://www.strufe.net/English/ensisheim_3.htm on 3th photo is
Marocans dealer table. On it he have some meteorites in verry nice clear boxes. I ask
about this boxes, and they say, that this can be buyed for example on St. Marie mineral
fair on many sizes. Unfortunatelly he dont give me any address of any seller. Maybe is
there someone who will be on St. Marie next weekend and can find any seller of this boxes
?
This will be verrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyy usefull, and cheaper that Rikers boxes.

http://www.Meteoryt.net marcin_at_meteoryt.net
http://www.PolandMET.com marcin_at_polandmet.com
http://www.Gao-Guenie.com GSM +48(607)535 195
--------[ Member of: Polish Meteoritical Society ]--------