[meteorite-list] Mesosiderite and Silicated Irons

From: Impactika_at_aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:22:42 2004

--part1_71.321f551c.2c265a95_boundary

Hello members,

I just received a few slices of Mount Padbury and I am surprised to see how
much it looks like Lueders. I'll have to make sure they stay close to their
labels.
Still, Mount Padbury is a mesosiderite, and Lueders is classified a silicated
iron.

Any comments from the experts?

Anne M. Black
www. IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA_at_aol.com

--part1_71.321f551c.2c265a95_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=3D2>Hello members,
<BR>
<BR>I just received a few slices of Mount Padbury and I am surprised to see=20=
how much it looks like Lueders. I'll have to make sure they stay close to th=
eir labels.=20
<BR>Still, Mount Padbury is a mesosiderite, and Lueders is classified a sili=
cated iron.=20
<BR>
<BR>Any comments from the experts?
<BR>