[meteorite-list] Wild Fire in Tucson

From: Steven Drummond <jesserd44_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:22:42 2004

Hi List, I wrote a short poem on this subject (somewhat) some 8 or so
years ago . Here goes......................
       It's an obvious fact that we must believe
       We have only one Earth and we can't leave
       Too many people everywhere
       And all of us breathing our own foul air
       The quality of life diminishes with time
       As the people increase so does the crime.

Sad but true.

   Best Regards to all, Steven Drummond TUC :-)