[meteorite-list] Wild Fire in Tucson

From: Steve Schoner <steve_schoner_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:22:41 2004

Global Warming does not exist... That is what the some
of the Bushites say.

But I think the pattern is clear. Greater global
temps mean drastic changes in weather, and we have had
some very strange dry weather here in Arizona over the
years.

Had a tornado at Winslow the other day, and that is a
very rare event here in the high country.

Gee... too bad it was not headed for "Meteor Crater"
visitor center...

he he heeee.

(No I should not wish that)

Steve Schoner/ams