[meteorite-list] Denver show in >3 months

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:22:41 2004

------=_NextPart_001_0006_01C336C8.041F5FF0

Hello List,

Just a short reminder that the Denver show is less then 3 months away. W=
hile I have found there is plenty of lodging in Denver...you could show u=
p without any hotel/motel plans and get a room no problem. Plane tickets=
 are likely cheap right now through services such as www.priceline.com an=
d its competitors, and it's a good time for those with families and deman=
ding jobs to make plans. =20

Hope to see you there, Mark Bostick
Wichita, Kansas....about 500 miles from Denver

Please visit, www.MeteoriteArticles.com, a free on-line archive of meteor=
 and meteorite articles.

------=_NextPart_001_0006_01C336C8.041F5FF0

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV>Hello List,</D=
IV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Just a short reminder that the Denver show is =
less then 3 months away.&nbsp; While I have found there is plenty of lodg=
ing in Denver...you could show up without any hotel/motel plans and get a=
 room no problem.&nbsp; Plane tickets are likely cheap right now through =
services such as <A href=3D"http://www.priceline.com">www.priceline.com</=
A> and its competitors, and it's a good time for those with families and =
demanding jobs to make plans.&nbsp; </DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Hope to=
 see you there, Mark Bostick</DIV> <DIV>Wichita, Kansas....about 500 mile=
s from Denver<BR><BR>Please visit, www.MeteoriteArticles.com, a free on-l=
ine archive of meteor and meteorite articles.</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_001_0006_01C336C8.041F5FF0--