[meteorite-list] intentions!

From: Tom aka James Knudson <knudson911_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:22:41 2004

Hello Good List, I can't stop myself, any time I hear the name Barringer, I
go crazy! I do not care what Barringer did for science! Canyon Diablo is a
great meteorite, one of the few that you can see the effects that it's fall
caused. Barringer might of proved that Meteor Crater was an impact site, but
I look at his intentions, he proved it so he could destroy one our greatest
meteorites! If he had his way, it would of all been smelted! He did nothing
for science, he did it for money! Then, not finding his money making main
mass, he used the crater itself to make his money. It still is the same way
today, no science, just money!
Thanks, Tom
The proudest member of the IMCA 6168