[meteorite-list] Shirokovsky update

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:22:40 2004

you not are the unique to have give many money on this
meteorwrong, but not put emails for show this, I know
persons have give over your money and never have put
similar emails.......this is private affairs.

Matteo

--- Michael Farmer <farmerm_at_concentric.net> wrote:
> Most people didnt spend almost $20,000 buying it, so
> by all means, forgive
> me if my patience is running a little thin.
> I would like you to forward this to the partners in
> Russia.
> Mike Farmer

=====
M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2000_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.com Collection Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.info
MSN Messanger: spacerocks_at_hotmail.com