[meteorite-list] eBay sellers "guide"

From: Sharkkb8_at_aol.com <Sharkkb8_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:22:39 2004

--part1_1e7.b2dfc55.2c1e3c0a_boundary

> Some time ago (when I was using aother computer far, far away) someone on
> the list posted a URL or just a list that showed the "handle" or "seller name"
> from ebay of every person on the list (and some not) who sold on eBay. It
> gave their real name and actual email address.

If memory serves, it was partially the brainchild of a person who had earlier
been accused of shill-bidding using fake ebay names. Breathtakingly
hypocritical for him/her to then spearhead a drive to uncover and publish everyone
ELSE's ebay names (even if some folks preferred anonymity), but that's ancient
history now, I guess.

I'm going to throw a few specimens onto ebay (seller name: sharkkb8) when I
get home in a few days, so if anyone's looking for just under 2 grams of
Johnstown, starting at a buck, stay tuned!

       Gregory

--part1_1e7.b2dfc55.2c1e3c0a_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=
=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0"> <BR>
: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">Some time ago (when I was using=
 aother computer far, far away) someone on the list posted a URL or just a l=
ist that showed the "handle" or "seller name" from ebay of every person on t=
he list (and some not) who sold on eBay. It gave their real name and actual=20=
email address.</BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
<BR>
If memory serves, it was partially the brainchild of a person who had earlie=
r been accused of shill-bidding using fake ebay names.&nbsp; Breathtakingly=20=
hypocritical for him/her to then spearhead a drive to uncover and publish ev=
eryone ELSE's ebay names (even if some folks preferred anonymity), but that'=
s ancient history now, I guess.&nbsp; <BR>
<BR>
I'm going to throw a few specimens onto ebay (seller name: <I>sharkkb8</I>)=20=
when I get home in a few days, so if anyone's looking for just under 2 grams=
 of <B>Johnstown</B>, starting at a buck, stay tuned!&nbsp; <BR>
<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Gregory</FONT></HTML>

--part1_1e7.b2dfc55.2c1e3c0a_boundary--