[meteorite-list] Hey this one could be good

From: Steve Schoner <steve_schoner_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:22:38 2004

It appears to be a meteorite, no doubt, but it has an
etch pattern that is not like Willamette, more like
Canyon Diablo.

Where does the seller get the impression that it is
Williamette?

And that it is represented at ebay as such.

Steve Schoner/AMS

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2935146316