[meteorite-list] Meteorite hunting in the UK...

From: Thetoprok_at_aol.com <Thetoprok_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:22:37 2004

--part1_164.219ddd80.2c19d508_boundary

Steve, List,
Thanks for retelling that account, It's a fascinating example of the human
experience, and proves that meteorites may be found hiding right in front of us!
 I had forgotten many of the details but now I have them, and other people
that have not had the pleasure to meet you, and share some stories, will have it
also.
 Wonderful story, thanks for sharing.

As far as hunting walls in the UK, I don't imagine it's much different from
hunting them here in Mi. where I live. I havn't found one in a wall yet, but it
is only a matter of numbers, sooner or later... I have permission from some
big farmers a little north of me, hunting grounds are endless.
So check those walls and fence rows no matter where you live, you never know!

Happy Hunting,
Larry

--part1_164.219ddd80.2c19d508_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=
=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0"><BR>
Steve, List,<BR>
Thanks for retelling that account, It's a fascinating example of the human e=
xperience, and proves that meteorites may be found hiding right in front of=20=
us!<BR>
 I had forgotten many of the details but now I have them, and other people t=
hat have not had the pleasure to meet you, and share some stories, will have=
 it also.<BR>
 Wonderful story, thanks for sharing.<BR>
<BR>
As far as hunting walls in the UK, I don't imagine it's much different from=20=
hunting them here in Mi. where I live. I havn't found one in a wall yet, but=
 it is only a matter of numbers, sooner or later...&nbsp; I have permission=20=
from some big farmers a little north of me, hunting grounds are endless. <BR=

So check those walls and fence rows no matter where you live, you never know=
!<BR>
<BR>
Happy Hunting,<BR>
Larry<BR>
</FONT></HTML>
--part1_164.219ddd80.2c19d508_boundary--