[meteorite-list] New Lunar Pictures & Problems with AOL/access to my site?

From: Norbert Classen <trifid_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:22:36 2004

Hello List Members, and AOL Users,

I received the following message from a member, off-list:

"I can't access your website. I get the message FORBIDDEN
from AOL!!"

I checked our server, and I can't find any restrictions on
our side. Maybe it's just the security settings of that
member, but anyway, could some of you AOL users check the
access to my site to see if it's working for AOL in general?
Please report off-list. Maybe some of you know the problem,
and are able to help. Thanks a lot!

You may check the following URLs, for example.

http://www.timewarp.de/lunar/lunar.htm

http://www.timewarp.de/lunnew/2001-HC42t.jpg

Thanks,
Norbert